Uschi Keszler's Hydro-Blading® Academy
September 7, 2021 to June 10, 2022
IceWorks Skating Complex offers several plans for purchases of ice time for the Fall, Winter & Spring Academy Program.
Skaters may register for the following ice plans by downloading and completing the registration form and presenting it in person at IceWorks. Please carefully review the payment terms and cancellation policy.
Division of On-Ice Sessions:
- Low - Juvenile FS/FD test and below
- High – Intermediate FS/FD test and above
- All Levels - All levels; free skating, dance, and pairs skaters
- Restricted – Junior and Senior or by invitation from Skating Director
- 30 sessions $420.00
- 10 sessions $160.00
- Optional Off Ice Punch card (*15 sessions) $120.00
*Can be used for specific off ice classes
To Complete Registration:
Please download and complete the registration form and return it to the IceWorks front desk. Most skaters will benefit by consulting with Lisa Shaw regarding appropriate program selections. Please contact Lisa at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-497-2200 x117
Skaters Participating in the plans after the program start date must to speak with Lisa Shaw for pricing.
If not paying in full, packages may be paid in 8 equal installments. Applicants must supply IceWorks with a Visa/MC information so the credit card can be charged on the installment dates. Insufficient payments are subject to a $10 penalty per late day.
- 7% off if paid in full by August 31, 2021 cannot be combined with any other discount
- 15% off second family member which cannot be combined with any other discount
Withdrawal from Ice Package
Signing of this contract authorizes IceWorks to charge the installment amount on the date indicated. NO REFUNDS will be issued once the contract is signed. Any consideration of a credit or refund will be made only for medical reasons (this requires a physician’s letter) and is at the discretion of the management