2018-2019 League information is show below for reference. 2019-2020 League information and registration will be posting in SOON.
2020-21 Dragons Fall/Winter Limited Travel Youth League
The Delco Dragons Fall/Winter Limited Travel Hockey League is a great way to participate in hockey at the recreational and developmental level. This year’s team will have home games and away games with 20 practices. All participating teams will play at the C level. Our teams will play in two IceWorks tournaments, one at Christmas and the other will be the end of season tournament in March.
Well-trained USA Hockey-certified coaches make for accelerated improvement on a personal and team level, and we’re making sure we have the finest in the area.
WHAT TO BRING TO REGISTRATION
- USA Hockey registration confirmation page
- Deposit and/or final payment
- Mite (6, 7 & 8 years old) 2012, 2013, 2014 or 2015 birth year | 1/2 Ice
- Squirt (9 & 10 years old) 2010 or 2011 birth year | no-check
- * PeeWee (11 & 12 years old) 2008 or 2009 birth year | no-check
- * Bantam (13 & 14 years old) 2006 or 2007 birth year | no-check
- High School (9th-12th grade) 2002, 2003, 2004, or 2005 birth year | check
* PeeWees and Bantams will play together in a middle school 5th-8th grade, non-check league.
All players must be registered with USA Hockey.
All coaches and referees must be certified with USA Hockey.
All players must completely fill out a registration form.
NEW THIS YEAR!
Two Day Skills Clinics – at no additional cost, two 1-hour clinics:
Mite, Squirt & Middle School: December 26 & 27
High School: December 28 & 29
2020-21 Individual Pricing
$875* per player
$675 (Mite 1/2 ice players only)
Team jersey and socks included
12 games + 20 practices = 32 slots
* Price does not include $50 USA Hockey registration (for players born 2011 and younger).
Fee may be paid in full or a $300 non-refundable deposit is due with application. This deposit holds a spot in the league. The $575 balance must be paid in 3 equal payments of $191.67. A credit card/debit card number must be provided on the application at the time of registration. The payments will be automatically taken on the 1st of October, November, & December by the front office. The expiration date of the credit card/ debit card must be after December 1, 2020. Any delays in processing of payments could result in additional administrative fees.
2020-21 Team Pricing
$9100* per team
$6100 (Mite 1/2 ice team only)
Team jersey and socks NOT included
12 games + 20 practices = 32 slots
* Price does not include $50 USA Hockey registration (for players born 2013 and younger).
Teams are allowed to enter our Fall/Winter Program. All players must complete the registration form (at right), and provide proof of Online USA Hockey registration, copy of birth certificate, and payment. Team manager should assemble, check, hand-in all of this material along with a completed team registration form (at right) to the IceWorks front office. Team entries must provide their own jerseys and socks which must be approved by IceWorks.
This amounts to $607 per player (based on a roster of 15). Team payment of $2500 due with application. $3000 due by November 15, 2020. $3600 balance due by January 15, 2021.
2017-2018 League information is show below for reference. 2018-2019 League information and registration will be posting in Spring 2018
Evaluation Dates and Times
Date: Monday, September 14, 2020
- Monday, September 14, 6:00pm - Mite & Squirt
- Monday, September 14, 7:15pm - PeeWee, Bantam, High School
General League Information
- Mites - ADM rules apply for 2020-2021 (to be posted later)
- Registration fees include 20 practices, 12 games.
- All teams will play at the C level (Squirt through High School - Full Ice) (Mites -Cross Ice & 1/2 Ice)
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey (proof of registration required).
(Online registration available at www.usahockeyregistration.com)
- All coaches and referees are certified with USA Hockey.
- All players are required to complete IceWorks Skating Complex registration forms.
- After evaluations your son/daughter will be contacted by his/her coach regarding team information
- All Teams will practice from the end of Sept thru the beginning of Oct.
- Both travel and home games will begin the middle of October and end Mid March
- Full Season schedule will be posted on website www.iceworks.net by the end of October