2017-2018 League information is show below for reference. 2018-2019 League information and registration will be posting in Summer 2018
Fall/Winter Men's League
2018-2019 Fall/Winter League - beginning September!!
League will be forming soon. Applications will be taken online, by phone, or in person for our upcoming Fall/Winter League.
call Aram 610-909-5440 or e-mail Tim Riday at email@example.com
Looking to join a Team?
Use this link to submit your Free Agent Registration Request to be included in our upcoming draft.
- League Fee: $4,800.00* per team - Submit Team/Individual Payment
* Teams will receive a $300 discount if full team balance is paid by team game #5. Any team not paid in full by game #10 will be removed.
- Games will be played Monday through Sunday this season.
- All players must register with USA Hockey. All Players must bring a copy of their CURRENT USA Hockey Membership to their teams 1st game. No players will be allowed onto the ice without it. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
- Season will be 18 games + playoffs
- All teams must submit a roster by Game #3 with USA Hockey registration numbers
- Each game will consist of three 15 minute periods
- NO TIE GAMES! Tie games go 5 min. sudden death (3-on-3), then 3-man shootout
- Absolutely NO FIGHTING! If a player is assessed a fighting major, he will be given an automatic three-game suspension by the league. A second fight will result in removal for the rest of the season with no refund.
2018-2019 Fall/Winter Men's League
We would like to give a special Shout Out and congratulations to 2018-19 Fall Adult League Champions as they have the Traditional Post Game Celebration at the IceWorks Pub!!
As Always Great Times, Great Memories with Great People at the IceWorks Pub.