2018 Rookie Delco Dragons Spring League
2018 Spring information is shown below for your reference.
Please check back in February for the new 2019 Spring Program
(2010 Birthyear and younger)
Well-trained USA Hockey-certified coaches make for accelerated improvement on a personal and team level, and we’re making sure we have the finest in the area.
For more information about any of our spring leagues please contact Patty Frederick at PFrederick@iceworks.net
or 610-497-2200 ext. 128
2018 Individual Registration
- League Fee: $200* per player (Team jersey and socks included)
- 6 games + 6 practices
- League runs from late April through middle of June
- USA Hockey Registration: proof of registration required.
- Each player must play at 2018-2019 level
- Full payment is due with registration to reserve a players spot in the league.
All online registrations are made pending confirmation.
EVALUATION DATE & TIME
DATE: Saturday, April 21st, 2018
Time: 11:15am to 12:15pm
Location: Rink #3
WHAT TO BRING TO REGISTRATION
- USA Hockey Registration confirmation
- Full payment due with registration ($200)
Our Rookie Dragons Spring League provides a challenging hockey experience for young players at the MITE LEVEL ONLY.
Each player must register at their 2018-2019 USA Hockey level. Proof of USA Hockey registration required.
All players are required to complete medical statement, consent to treat, waiver of liability and registration forms.
All players must be registered with USA Hockey (2018-2019 proof of registration required)
General League Information
- Commissioner to oversee the league
- No team registrations, accepting individual registrations ONLY.
- Each player must play at 2018-2019 level.
- League runs from late April until middle of June.
- Registration fees include 6 games, 6 practices
- Each team plays 1 or 2 games each weekend.
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey (2018-2019 proof of registration required).
- Mites ONLY! (2010 birthyear or younger)
- Mite U8 games are all played half ice according to the USA Hockey ADM Model
- All players are required to complete medical statement, consent to treat, waiver of liability and registration forms.