2018 School Spring 3 on 3 League
2018 Spring information is shown below for your reference.
Please check back in February for the new 2019 Spring Program
League Starts: April 23, 2018
Playoff Start: June 18, 2018
- Team Registration
- For more information about any of our spring leagues please contact Patty Frederick at PFrederick@iceworks.net
or 610-497-2200 ext. 128
2018 Team Registration
IceWorks Spring League is open to all teams interested in continuing to develop their hockey skills by staying on the ice. Each team will play 8 games plus playoffs and championship games for each division. The top 4 teams of each division will make playoffs. Games will be played on weekday evenings and weekends (as necessary).
- League Fee: $1800 per team
- USA Hockey Registration: proof of registration required.
- Team payment of $1000 due with application. $800 due by May 15, 2018
All online registrations are made pending confirmation.
- Junior Varsity (3 on 3)
Will play on Tuesday.
- Varsity (3 on 3)
Will play on Wednesdays or Thursdays.
School Spring League Starts: April 23, 2018
Playoffs Start: June 18, 2018
- When teams sign up, rules will be given.
- Rosters 9 Players and 1 Goalie
- You may put 1 or 2 teams in per level.
- Each level may play on any day of the week, if necessary.
- The Elementary level will play on Wednesdays.
- The Middle School check and non-check will play on Mondays and Fridays.
- Junior Varsity will play Tuesdays.
- Varsity will play Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- Varsity is only allowed 3 Seniors per team.
- All teams in league will be recognized high school teams.
- All teams must be pure.
- Delco League rules will apply for Middle School
- School playoffs will not overlap with In-House playoffs.
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey (proof of registration required).
- All players are required to complete medical statement, consent to treat, waiver of liability and registration forms.
- Team rosters are due before the first game.