2020 Spring information is shown below for your reference.
Please check back in February for the new 2021 Spring Program
2021 Spring Rookie Delco Dragons League
Who Should Play Rookie Dragons?
- All Atoms/Mites (8 & under) players with NO game experience.
- All Mite-level players who have participated in the Learn To Play Hockey Clinic and are ready for the next step.
- All mite-level players who want to experience their first live in-game situations and scenarios.
For more information about any of our spring leagues please contact Mary Ann Danish at 610-497-2200 ext. 129
Our Spring Dragons Rookie League provides a challenging hockey experience for young players at the ATOMS/MITE LEVEL ONLY.
Each player must register at their 2021-2022 USA Hockey level. Proof of USA Hockey registration required.
2021 Individual Registration
- League Fee: $220* per player (Team jersey and socks included)
- 6 games + 6 practices
- League runs from late April through middle of June
- USA Hockey Registration: proof of registration required.
- Each player must play at 2021-2022 level
- Full payment is due with registration to reserve a players spot in the league.
All online registrations are made pending confirmation.
EVALUATION DATE & TIME
DATE: Saturday, April 24th, 2021
Time: 11:15am to 12:15pm
Location: Rink #4
WHAT TO BRING TO REGISTRATION
USA Hockey Registration confirmation; Full payment due with registration ($220)
For all hockey programs at IceWorks, full equipment is required. This consists of a helmet with full cage or shield, hockey skates, hockey pants, shoulder pads, shin guards, elbow pads, gloves, athletic supporter with cup and hockey stick. A neck guard is recommended and a mouth guard is required for PeeWee level and above.
Special Dragons Starter Package Available
Well-trained USA Hockey-certified coaches make for accelerated improvement on a personal and team level, and we’re making sure we have the finest in the area.
General League Information
- Commissioner to oversee the league
- No team registrations, accepting individual registrations ONLY.
- Each player must play at 2021-2022 level.
- League runs from late April until middle of June.
- Registration fees include 6 games, 6 practices
- Each team plays 1 or 2 games each weekend.
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey (2021-2022 proof of registration required).
- Atoms/Mites ONLY! (2013 birthyear or younger)
- Atom/Mite U8 games are all played half ice according to the USA Hockey ADM Model
- All players are required to complete medical statement, consent to treat, waiver of liability and registration forms.