2020 Spring information is shown below for your reference.
Please check back soon for the new 2021 Spring Program
2021 School Spring 3 on 3 League
- Junior Varsity - 3 on 3 (Tues.)
- Varsity - 3 on 3 (Wed. or Thurs.)
Only 3 seniors per varsity team allowed
- Rosters 9 players & 1 goalie
For more information about any of our spring leagues please contact Patty Frederick at PFrederick@iceworks.net
or 610-497-2200 ext. 128
League Starts: May 10, 2021
Playoff Start: Monday June 21, 2021
- When teams sign up, rules will be given.
- Rosters 9 Players and 1 Goalie
- You may put 1 or 2 teams in per level.
- Each level may play on any day of the week, if necessary.
- Junior Varsity will play Tuesdays.
- Varsity will play Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- Varsity is only allowed 3 Seniors per team.
- All teams in league will be recognized high school teams.
- All teams must be pure.
- School playoffs will not overlap with In-House playoffs.
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey (proof of registration required).
- All players are required to complete medical statement, consent to treat, waiver of liability and registration forms.
- Team rosters are due before the first game.
2021 Team Registration
IceWorks Spring School 3 on 3 League is open to all teams interested in continuing to develop their hockey skills by staying on the ice. Each team will play 8 games plus playoffs and championship games for each division. The top 4 teams of each division will make playoffs. Games will be played on weekday evenings and weekends (as necessary).
- League Fee: $1800 per team
- USA Hockey Registration: proof of registration required.
- Team payment of $1000 due with application. $800 due by June 7, 2021
All online registrations are made pending confirmation.