2021 Spring information is shown below for your reference.
Please check back soon for 2022 Spring League information
2022 Spring In-House 4-on-4 Youth League
Entry Deadline: April 19, 2022
Draft Day: April 23, 2022
(1pm @ IceWorks Pub & Grill, Coaches Only)
- Individual signups only (no team signups)
- Age & Ability Classifications
- Evaluation Dates
- General League Information
- Individual Registration
- 2022-2023 Age classification applies for all players
- For more information about any of our spring leagues please contact Mary Ann Danish at 610-497-2200 x129
The 2022 Spring Hockey League here at IceWorks will NOT consist of any full-team signups.
We have found that it is in the best interest of the league and players to have all players sign up as individuals and allow the coaches to draft their teams one player at a time. This will create more balance within the league, resulting in more competitive games and a better learning experience for all evolved. Your child will also now have the opportunity to play with new teammates and a new coach. We hope you are looking forward to new format of the league as much as we are.
IceWorks General Manager
Evaluation Date & Times
DATE: Monday, April 18th
Atoms / Mites / Squirts: 6:00pm - 7:00pm - Rink #1
PeeWees / Bantams / Midgets: 7:15pm - 8:15pm - Rink #1
WHAT TO BRING TO REGISTRATION
USA Hockey registration confirmation page; Full payment due with registration
Age & Ability Classifications
- Mite (2014 and younger) birth years
- Squirt (2012 or 2013) birth years
- PeeWee (2010 or 20011) birth years
- Bantam (2008 or 2009) birth years
- Midgets (2004-2007) birth years
All teams will be assembled by Stephane Charbonneau and Spring League Coaches
Well-trained USA Hockey-certified coaches make for accelerated improvement on a personal and team level, and we’re making sure we have the finest in the area.
2022 Individual Registration
- League Fee: $220* per player (Team jersey and socks included)
- 8 games + 2 practices + Playoffs
- USA Hockey Registration: proof of registration required.
- Each player must play at 2022-2023 level
- Full payment is due with registration to reserve a players spot in the league.
All online registrations are made pending confirmation.
General League Information
- 4 on 4 games
- Commissioner to oversee the league
- No team registrations, accepting individual registrations ONLY.
- Each player must play at 2022-2023 level.
- First two practices will be April 30 & May 1
- League runs from May 7th & 8th 2022 until middle of June 2022.
- Playoffs weekend of June 18-19 (every team makes playoffs)
- Registration fees include 8 games, 2 practice plus playoffs.
- Each player must play in a minimum of 4 games to participate in playoff competition.
- Individual player medals for League Champions and Runners-up at every level.
- All games are played on weekends. Practices may be shared with other teams.
- Each team plays 1 or 2 games each weekend.
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey (or provide proof of membership).
- All players are required to complete medical statement, consent to treat, waiver of liability and registration forms.
Quality Coaching Staff
Well-trained USA Hockey-certified coaches make for accelerated improvement on a personal level, and we're making sure we have the finest in the area. Teams will have a monthly practice session conducted by former NHL player and IceWorks' General Manager Stephane Charbonneau. Stephane's wealth of hockey knowledge will inform players and coaches in a challenging, but fun, environment.
Brian Danish, Bob Lontz, Max Sorensen, Mark Ginsburg, Bob Hornberger, Gene Graney, John Sllivan, Brian Jackson, Adam Saleski
Keith Mc Lauglin Rob Hahn, Tim Batbacane, Ron Saraceni, Scott Jones, Denny Anastasia, Eric Di Leggi
Pat Conway, Brian Criscuolo, Eric Dobryznski, Tim Batbacane
Chris Frickenscher, Mark Fricker, Dan Dilbeck
John Baker, Matt Manzi, Rick Miller, Bob Lontz