2021 Spring information is shown below for your reference.
Please check back soon for the new 2022 Spring Program
2022 In-House Women's Spring League
April 18, 2022 thru June 13, 2022
(Plus Playoffs - Week of June 20th)
*Meeting with team captains/reps on 4/11/22 @ 6:30pm
Our In-House Spring Women's League provides a challenging hockey experience for women players 18 years & Over
- B/C - taking only 6 teams
- C/D - taking only 6 teams
- Over-40 - taking only 4 teams
Well-trained USA Hockey-certified coaches make for accelerated improvement on a personal level, and we're making sure we have the finest in the area.
2022 Team Registration
After submitting an online team application, Team Manager must assemble a roster, collect from each player as necessary to meet the team's payment schedule then submit to the IceWorks front office.
Team entries must provide their own jerseys and socks which must be approved by IceWorks.
- League Fee: $1,800 per team (Matching Jerseys Required)
- 8 Games + 2 Practices + Playoffs
- USA Hockey Registration: proof of registration required.
All online registrations are made pending confirmation.
General League Information
- League runs from April 18, 2022 to June 13, 2022
- One game per week each team
- Game on Tuesday and Wednesday nights
- No games played before 6:00PM
- Registration fees includes, 2 practices, 8 games, plus playoffs.
- Practices must occur before season begins
- Playoffs start week of June 20th
- All players are required to complete medical statement, consent to treat, waiver of liability and registration forms.