2019 Spring/Summer information is shown below for your reference.
Please check back in February for the new 2020 Spring/Summer Program
Spring/Summer Men's League
2021 Spring/Summer League
League will be forming soon. Applications will be taken by phone, through e-mail or in person for our upcoming Spring/Summer League.
- Aram Boornazian - 610-909-5440
- Tim Riday - 610-497-2200 x195 (email@example.com)
Looking to join a Team?
Use this link to submit your Free Agent Registration Request and we will attempt to find you a team to play on!
- League Fee: $4,800.00* per team - Submit Team/Individual Payment
* Teams will receive a $300 discount if full team balance is paid by team game #5. Any team not paid in full by game #10 will be removed.
- Games will be played Monday through Sunday this season.
- All players must register with USA Hockey. All Players must submit their CURRENT USA Hockey Membership to their team captain. Captains will be responsible for turning in USA Hockey numbers and a full team roster, including subs, to the league coordinator. No players will be allowed onto the ice without it. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
- Season will be 18 games + playoffs
- Each game will consist of three 15 minute periods
- NO TIE GAMES! Tie games go to a 5-minute sudden death (3-on-3) period. If no winner is decided in overtime, then a 3-man shootout will determine a winner.
- Absolutely NO FIGHTING! If a player is assessed a fighting major, he will be given an automatic 1-game suspension by the league. A second fight will result in a 3-game suspension. A third fighting major will result in removal for the rest of the season with no refund.
- Looking for extra ice time outside of league play?
Not ready to join an adult league or looking for extra ice time? IceWorks Skating Complex has organized open hockey for players 18 years old and up! All skill levels are welcome!
When? Early weekday mornings, Friday nights & Sunday nights.
Interested? Contact Tim Riday at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 610-497-2200 ext.195 for more details.