2018 Spring In-House Youth League
Entry Deadline: April 20, 2018
Draft Day: April 21, 2018
(1pm @ IceWorks Pub & Grill, Coaches Only)
- Age & Ability Classifications
- Evaluation Dates
- General League Information
- Individual Registration
- For more information about any of our spring leagues please contact Patty Frederick at PFrederick@iceworks.net
or 610-497-2200 ext. 128
The Spring Hockey League here at Iceworks this year will NOT consist of any full team signups. In years past we have allowed both individual & team signups for the league. We have found that it is in the best interest of the league and players to have all players sign up as individuals and allow the coaches to draft their teams one player at a time. This will create more balance within the league, resulting in more competitive games and a better learning experience for all involved. Your child will also now have the opportunity to play with new teammates and a new coach. We hope you are looking forward to our revised format as much as we are.
IceWorks General Manager
2018 Individual Registration
- League Fee: $220* per player (Team jersey and socks included)
- 8 games + 2 practices + Playoffs
- USA Hockey Registration: proof of registration required.
- Each player must play at 2017-2018 level
- Full payment is due with registration to reserve a players spot in the league.
Well-trained USA Hockey-certified coaches make for accelerated improvement on a personal and team level, and we’re making sure we have the finest in the area.
WHAT TO BRING TO REGISTRATION
- USA Hockey registration confirmation page
- Full payment due with registration
Age & Ability Classifications
- Mite (2010 and younger) birth years
- Squirt (2008 or 2009) birth years
- PeeWee (2006 or 2007) birth years
- Bantam (2004 or 2005) birth years
- Midget (2000, - 2003) birth years
A Division & B/C Division teams will be assembled by IceWorks and Coaches
Evaluation Dates & Times
DATES: Monday, April 2nd & April 9th
Atoms / Mite: 6:00pm - 7:00pm - Rink #1
Squirts/PeeWees: 7:15pm - 8:15pm - Rink #1
Bantam / Midget: 8:30pm - 9:30pm Rink #1
General League Information
- Commissioner to oversee the league
- No team registrations, accepting individual registrations ONLY.
- Each player must play at 2018-2019 level.
- League runs from May 5th & 6th 2018 until middle of June 2018.
- Playoffs weekend of June 23-24 (every team makes playoffs)
- Registration fees include 8 games, 2 practice plus playoffs.
- Each player must play in a minimum of 4 games to participate in playoff competition.
- All teams make playoffs.
- Individual player medals for League Champions and Runners-up at every level.
- All games are played on weekends. Practices may be shared with other teams.
- Each team plays 1 or 2 games each weekend.
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey (2018-2019 proof of registration required).
- All players are required to complete medical statement, consent to treat, waiver of liability and registration forms.
Quality Coaching Staff
Well-trained USA Hockey-certified coaches make for accelerated improvement on a personal level, and we're making sure we have the finest in the area. Teams will have a monthly practice session conducted by former NHL player and IceWorks' General Manager Stephane Charbonneau. Stephane's wealth of hockey knowledge will inform players and coaches in a challenging, but fun, environment.
Brian Danish, Bob Lontz, Mark Sorensen, Mark Ginsburg, Keith McLaughlin, Bob Hornberger, Gene Graney, John Sllivan, Brian Jackson
Rob Hahn, Tim Batbacane, Ron Saraceni, Scott Jones
Pat Conway, Brian Criscuolo, Eric Dobryznski, Jason Keeley
John Chiango, Chris Frickenscher, Mark Fricker, Dan Dilbeck
John Baker, Matt Manzi, Rick Miller, Bob Lontz