2019 Spring In-House Youth League
2018 Spring information is shown below for your reference.
Please check back in February for the new 2019 Spring Program
Entry Deadline: April 12, 2019
Draft Day: April 13, 2019
(1pm @ IceWorks Pub & Grill, Coaches Only)
- Age & Ability Classifications
- Evaluation Dates
- General League Information
- Individual Registration
- For more information about any of our spring leagues please contact Mary Ann Danish at 610-497-2200 x129
The 2019 Spring Hockey League here at IceWorks will NOT consist of any full-team signups. In years past we have allowed both individual & team signups for the league.
We have found that it is in the best interest of the league and players to have all players sign up as individuals and allow the coaches to draft their teams one player at a time. This will create more balance within the league, resulting in more competitive games and a better learning experience for all evolved. Your child will also now have the opportunity to play with new teammates and a new coach. We hope you are looking forward to new format of the league as much as we are.
IceWorks General Manager
2019 Individual Registration
- League Fee: $220* per player (Team jersey and socks included)
- 8 games + 2 practices + Playoffs
- USA Hockey Registration: proof of registration required.
- Each player must play at 2019-2020 level
- Full payment is due with registration to reserve a players spot in the league.
Well-trained USA Hockey-certified coaches make for accelerated improvement on a personal and team level, and we’re making sure we have the finest in the area.
WHAT TO BRING TO REGISTRATION
- USA Hockey registration confirmation page
- Full payment due with registration
Evaluation Dates & Times
DATES: Monday, April 1st & April 8th
Atoms / Mite: 6:00pm - 7:00pm - Rink #3
Squirts/PeeWees: 7:15pm - 8:15pm - Rink #3
Bantam / Midget: 8:30pm - 9:30pm Rink #3
General League Information
- NEW THIS YEAR - 4 on 4 games
- Commissioner to oversee the league
- No team registrations, accepting individual registrations ONLY.
- Each player must play at 2019-2020 level.
- First two practices will be April 27 and April 28
- League runs from May 4th & 5th 2019 until middle of June 2019.
- Playoffs weekend of June 22-23 (every team makes playoffs)
- Registration fees include 8 games, 2 practice plus playoffs.
- Each player must play in a minimum of 4 games to participate in playoff competition.
- All teams make playoffs.
- Individual player medals for League Champions and Runners-up at every level.
- All games are played on weekends. Practices may be shared with other teams.
- Each team plays 1 or 2 games each weekend.
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey (2019-2020 proof of registration required).
- All players are required to complete medical statement, consent to treat, waiver of liability and registration forms.
Quality Coaching Staff
Well-trained USA Hockey-certified coaches make for accelerated improvement on a personal level, and we're making sure we have the finest in the area. Teams will have a monthly practice session conducted by former NHL player and IceWorks' General Manager Stephane Charbonneau. Stephane's wealth of hockey knowledge will inform players and coaches in a challenging, but fun, environment.
Brian Danish, Bob Lontz, Max Sorensen, Mark Ginsburg, Bob Hornberger, Gene Graney, John Sllivan, Brian Jackson, Adam Saleski
Keith Mc Lauglin Rob Hahn, Tim Batbacane, Ron Saraceni, Scott Jones, Denny Anastasia, Eric Di Leggi
Pat Conway, Brian Criscuolo, Eric Dobryznski, Tim Batbacane
Chris Frickenscher, Mark Fricker, Dan Dilbeck
John Baker, Matt Manzi, Rick Miller, Bob Lontz