2019 Spring information is shown below for your reference.
Please check back in February for the new 2020 Spring Program
2020 Spring In-House Youth League
Entry Deadline: April 10, 2020
Draft Day: April 11, 2020
(1pm @ IceWorks Pub & Grill, Coaches Only)
- Age & Ability Classifications
- Evaluation Dates
- General League Information
- Individual Registration
- For more information about any of our spring leagues please contact Mary Ann Danish at 610-497-2200 x129
The 2020 Spring Hockey League here at IceWorks will NOT consist of any full-team signups. In years past we have allowed both individual & team signups for the league.
We have found that it is in the best interest of the league and players to have all players sign up as individuals and allow the coaches to draft their teams one player at a time. This will create more balance within the league, resulting in more competitive games and a better learning experience for all evolved. Your child will also now have the opportunity to play with new teammates and a new coach. We hope you are looking forward to new format of the league as much as we are.
IceWorks General Manager
Evaluation Dates & Times
DATES: Monday, March 30th & April 6th
Atoms / Mite: 6:00pm - 7:00pm - Rink #1
Squirts/PeeWees: 7:15pm - 8:15pm - Rink #1
Bantam / Midget: 8:30pm - 9:30pm Rink #1
WHAT TO BRING TO REGISTRATION
USA Hockey registration confirmation page; Full payment due with registration
Age & Ability Classifications
- Mite (2012 and younger) birth years
- Squirt (2010 or 2011) birth years
- PeeWee (2008 or 2009) birth years
- Bantam (2006 or 2007) birth years
- Midget (2002 - 2005) birth years
All teams will be assembled by Stephane Charbonneau and Spring League Coaches
Well-trained USA Hockey-certified coaches make for accelerated improvement on a personal and team level, and we’re making sure we have the finest in the area.
2020 Individual Registration
- League Fee: $220* per player (Team jersey and socks included)
- 8 games + 2 practices + Playoffs
- USA Hockey Registration: proof of registration required.
- Each player must play at 2020-2021 level
- Full payment is due with registration to reserve a players spot in the league.
All online registrations are made pending confirmation.
General League Information
- NEW THIS YEAR - 4 on 4 games
- Commissioner to oversee the league
- No team registrations, accepting individual registrations ONLY.
- Each player must play at 2020-2021 level.
- First two practices will be May 1 & May 2
- League runs from May 9th & 10th 2020 until middle of June 2020.
- Playoffs weekend of June 20-21 (every team makes playoffs)
- Registration fees include 8 games, 2 practice plus playoffs.
- Each player must play in a minimum of 4 games to participate in playoff competition.
- All teams make playoffs.
- Individual player medals for League Champions and Runners-up at every level.
- All games are played on weekends. Practices may be shared with other teams.
- Each team plays 1 or 2 games each weekend.
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey ($50 or 2020-2021 proof of registration required).
- All players are required to complete medical statement, consent to treat, waiver of liability and registration forms.
Quality Coaching Staff
Well-trained USA Hockey-certified coaches make for accelerated improvement on a personal level, and we're making sure we have the finest in the area. Teams will have a monthly practice session conducted by former NHL player and IceWorks' General Manager Stephane Charbonneau. Stephane's wealth of hockey knowledge will inform players and coaches in a challenging, but fun, environment.
Brian Danish, Bob Lontz, Max Sorensen, Mark Ginsburg, Bob Hornberger, Gene Graney, John Sllivan, Brian Jackson, Adam Saleski
Keith Mc Lauglin Rob Hahn, Tim Batbacane, Ron Saraceni, Scott Jones, Denny Anastasia, Eric Di Leggi
Pat Conway, Brian Criscuolo, Eric Dobryznski, Tim Batbacane
Chris Frickenscher, Mark Fricker, Dan Dilbeck
John Baker, Matt Manzi, Rick Miller, Bob Lontz