2019 Spring information is shown below for your reference.
Please check back in February for the new 2020 Spring Program
2020 In-House Women's Spring League
April 20, 2020 thru June 8, 2020
(Plus Playoffs - Week of June 15th)
Our In-House Spring Women's League provides a challenging hockey experience for women players 18 years & Over
- B/C - taking only 6 teams
- C/D - taking only 6 teams
- Over-40 - taking only 4 teams
Well-trained USA Hockey-certified coaches make for accelerated improvement on a personal level, and we're making sure we have the finest in the area.
2020 Team Registration
After submitting an online team application, Team Manager must assemble a roster, collect from each player as necessary to meet the team's payment schedule then submit to the IceWorks front office.
Team entries must provide their own jerseys and socks which must be approved by IceWorks.
- League Fee: $1,700 per team (Matching Jerseys Required)
- 8 Games + 2 Practices + Playoffs
- USA Hockey Registration: proof of registration required.
- Team payment of $700 due with application. Balance due: $500 by 4/30/20 ; $500 by 5/30/20
All online registrations are made pending confirmation.
General League Information
- League runs from April 20, 2020 to June 8, 2020
- Meeting with Team Captains/Reps (April 6, 2020 at 6:30pm)
- One game per week each team
- Game on Tuesday and Wednesday nights
- No games played before 6:00PM
- Registration fees includes, 2 practices, 8 games, plus playoffs.
- Practices must occur before season begins
- Playoffs start week of June 15th
- All players are required to complete medical statement, consent to treat, waiver of liability and registration forms.