2018 In-House Women's Spring League
April 25, 2018 thru June 11, 2018
Our In-House Spring Women's League provides a challenging hockey experience for women players 18 years & Over
- B/C - taking only 6 teams
- C/D - taking only 6 teams
- Over-40 - taking only 4 teams
Well-trained USA Hockey-certified coaches make for accelerated improvement on a personal level, and we're making sure we have the finest in the area.
2018 Team Registration
After submitting an online team application, all players must complete registration form, provide medical and insurance information and payment. Team manager should assemble, check and hand-in all of this material to the IceWorks front office. Team entries must provide their own jerseys and socks which must be approved by IceWorks.
- League Fee: $1,700 per team (Matching Jerseys Required)
- 8 Games + 2 Practices + Playoffs
- USA Hockey Registration: proof of registration required.
- Team payment of $700 due with application. Balance due: $500 by 4/30/18 ; $500 by 5/30/18
General League Information
- League runs from April 25, 2018 to June 11, 2018
- One game per week each team
- Game on Tuesday and Wednesday nights
- No games played before 6:00PM
- Registration fees includes, 2 practices, 8 games, plus playoffs.
- Playoffs start week of June 18th
- All players are required to complete medical statement, consent to treat, waiver of liability and registration forms.