IceWorks Hockey Tournaments
International Regional Silver Stick, "B" Level
October 11, 12 & 13, 2019
B Level: Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam & Midgets
1st place team in each division will advance to the International Silver Stick Finals Tournament in Mid-January, 2020
- 1 Olympic Ice Rink
- 3 NHL Ice Rinks
- Locker Rooms & Showers
- 2 Glass-enclosed Restaurants
(seating 220 each)
- Full Hockey & Figure Skating Pro Shop
- Embroidery Shop
- Arcade Room
- 10 Party Rooms/Banquet Facilities/Meeting Rooms
Download Our Facility Overview
(Requires Adobe PDF Reader)
All IceWorks tournament will conform to the follow tournament format unless otherwise noted:
- All team members must be registered with USA Hockey
- All USA Hockey rules apply
- USA Hockey roster required 2 weeks prior to tournament.
- Tournament T-shirts and action photos for sale during entire tournament.
- 3 game minimum, 5 game maximum
- 3 - 13 minute periods (for most events)
- Top 4 teams in each division advance to the semi-finals
- Individual & Team awards for 1st and 2nd place.
- MVP pucks awarded, Championship games, both teams.
- Mite Half-Ice Tournament Rules
Teams interested in registering for a tournament must first contact our Tournament Director, Mary Ann Danish, at 610-497-2200 ext. 129 to verify team registration availability.
Teams that have received confirmation may register online by selecting a tournament from the list below.
- $1000/team - May 22, 23, 24 & 25, 2020 - Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam & Midget; AAA, AA, A & B Levels; Mites C, B & A Levels (Registration & Schedules)
- June 6 & 7, 2020. 10U Squirt - 3 Levels: 10UAA / A or B - IceWorks and Delaware Valley Hockey League are proud to present the 3rd annual Squirt 10U Evaluation Showcase. Get ahead start on the upcoming season's competition! These games are intended to help your team decide which level you will competing […] (Registration & Schedules)
- $1000/team - July 10, 11 & 12, 2020 - Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam & Midget, AAA, AA, A Levels. *Mite Half Ice A & B; 2020-2021 Age Classifications. 3 Games Guaranteed, 5 Game Maximum (Registration & Schedules)
- $1295 - $1595/team ($1195 - $970 Canadian) - Divisions AAA - 21U, 18U, 16U, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012; 3 x 15 minute stop time; 4 Games Minimum (Registration & Schedules)
- $1000/team - August 14, 15 & 16, 2020 - Birthyears for teams: Squirt Minor - 2011; Squirt Major - 2010; Peewee Minor - 2009; Peewee Major - 2008; Bantam Minor - 2007; Bantam Major - 2006; Midget U16 - 2004-2005; Midget U18 - 2002-2003 (Registration & Schedules)
- $800/team - August 15 & 16, 2020. Adult/Men/Women Divisions A, B & C, Over 40 & Over 50; Girls Divisions U12, U14, U19 & Adult (Registration & Schedules)
- $800/team - August 16 & 16, 2020. Girl's Divisions U8, U10, U12, U14 & U19. Women's Divisions A, B/C, Over 40 & Over 50 (Registration & Schedules)
- $1000/team - Sept 4, 5,6 & 7, 2020 - Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam & Midget; AAA, AA, A & B Levels; Mites C, B & A Levels (Registration & Schedules)